Villa Rosa 2
frank.hapke [at] deltachalets.de
Holiday villa for 2 families, 8-9 guests, 1 bathroom, 1 guest toilet, dishwasher, free wireless Internet, large pool, garage, 250 m to the beach
Our bright and friendly "Villa Rosa 2" is one of the most popular holiday homes, which is especially used by 2 families. The large pool area, which is located directly in front of the house is flanked by a green meadow, which is planted with typical palms. The covered terrace facing south is ideal for breakfast and evening barbecue with the whole family. The entire pool area is not visible from the outside. In addition to its own private pool, this villa offers a large living room, a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, and 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 guest toilet.
The first floor of this family holiday house has apartment-character and is often used by the children as a separate living area with separate sun terrace. 8 people in Villa Rosa 2 enough space for a relaxing holiday. 1 car parking spaces and 1 garage also belong to this lovely holiday home. Sun loungers and garden furniture are standard features in all the way to our holiday villas. A chils cot and high chairs you can get of course upon request from our manager.
Neighbour house of "Villa Martina", "Casa El Sol" , "Casa Jasmin 1 and Casa Jasmin 2"
Habitatge ús Turístic Terres de l’Ebre
Numero de registro: (HUTTE 000292)
|05.11. - 26.03. (inkl. Heizung)||-|
|26.03. - 24.06.||1.050,- Euro|
|24.06. - 15.07||1.650,- Euto|
|15.07. - 12.08.||1.750,- Euto|
|12.08. - 09.09.||1.650,- Euto|
|09.09. - 05.11.||1.750,- Euto|
All prices in Euro (€) and final cleaning (plus 5, - € for disinfection with specialized products against COVID 19), taxes, as well as bed linen are included.
Wi-Fi in the house is free or a cost of 20, - € / week (subject to the description of the house).
Air condition is an optional service 11 € / day
Dogs are welcome 25, - € / stay cleaning
A travel cot, high chair and foldable beach cart can be reserved free of charge upon prior request (while stocks last!)
To be paid on arrival at the Riumar office:
Deposit: 200 €, cleaning fee
Tourist tax: 0.90 € / day and person. However, a maximum of € 6.30 per person per stay (older than 17 years old).
Cancellation conditions due to the Covid 19 pandemic
Each owner grants you a special right for the 2021 season, that is, in the event of travel restriction or closing borders due to the pandemic, all payments will be 100% refunded by the owners.
We only charge a small handling fee of € 100, which will be credited to you for a later booking in the current Season!
All our properties are furnished with the following basic equipment:
- All plots are fenced with a fence or a wall, so that your dog can move freely in the grounds.
- Pillows, blankets and linens are inclusive in each house for max. indicated number of persons present.(pax)
- Towels, bath towels and a hair dryer are not included, please bring with you.
- Well-equipped kitchens with glasses and dishes, coffee maker, toaster, washing machine, kettle and big fridges
- A SAT or digital TV with international Televison and music programs.
- At least one car parking lot in front of or at the grounds, some houses have a carport or garage as well.
- Each house has an outdoor barbecue, garden furniture belongs to the terraces and 2-4 sunbeds.
- (Exception: The Beach-bungalows Nr. 1 till 8 and the apartments are not furnished with sunbeds and the plots are not fenced!)
- You can rent a high chair and a childs cot by arrival. Please contact our caretaker
- Using aircondition (if available) depending 11.- Euro / per day. WiFi sometimes included, sometimer 20.-€/week, it depends on the house
- Booked am
- Booked pm
- Tenant change
More offers with 4 bedrooms
900 € / week
Spanien - Riumar
1100 € / week
Spanien - Riumar
1500 € / week
Spanien - Riumar
Sie brauchen Unterstützung?
Unser Team ist gerne für Sie da, um Ihnen bei Buchungs-Fragen weiter zu helfen.
+49 (0)2045 - 40 29 30 +49 (0)163 - 333 22 30
Es war sehr komfortabel, und die Angestellten waren angenehm und hilfsbereit.
von Elisa aus Osnabrück