Typical spanish very quiet situated and detached Spanish Villa with 3 bedrooms for 6 guests, very large private swimingpool, Wi-Fi, aircondition, fireplace, 2 parking places on the ground, only 250 m to the beach
Our private familyhome house "Casa Eivissa" with large swimming pool and built-in stairs is one of the most popular family holiday homes with enclosed grounds. An open fireplace and an Internet connection via Wi-Fi available to our guests in the living room. The house offers a family of 6 gustes plenty of space for relaxing holidays. The modern kitchen includes all electrical appliances such as stove and oven, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, kettle, glasses and crockery for 6 people. From the cozy living room with its open fireplace and satellite TV you can enjoy the unobstructed view of the upstream kidney-shaped private pool is located in front of the south terrace.
A master bedroom, a bathroom, laundry room with washer are also on the ground floor as a bedroom with 1 double bed and another bedroom with 2 single beds. The large Mediterranean garden with palm trees and typical flowering plants attract our guests back again. The beautifully situated sun terrace (south-east position) invites to a wind-protected family breakfast overlooking a direction of the beautiful garden and private pool. Sun loungers and garden furniture are standard in all the way to our holiday villas. A childs cot and high chairs are available on request at our German managers. For breakfast bakery, it is only 1 minute.
Neighboring house of "Casa Ibiza 1", "Jasmin 1, 2 and 3", "Villa Javi" and "Casa Gallo"
Habitatge ús Turístic Terres de l’Ebre
Numero de registro: (HUTTE 000578)
Price per week
First week incl. cleaning
Each aditional week
|20.04. - 29.06.2019||840.- Euro||750.- Euro|
|29.06. - 07.09.2019||1.290.- Euro||1.200.- Euro|
|07.09. - 12.10.2019||840.- Euro||750.- Euro|
|12.10. - 09.11.2019||740.- Euro||650.- Euro|
|09.11. - 21.03.2020||540.- Euro||450.- Euro|
|21.03. - 11.04.2020||690.- Euro||600.- Euro|
|11.04. - 27.06.2020||840.- Euro||750.- Euro|
|27.06. - 05.09.2020||1.290.- Euro||1.200.- Euro|
|05.09. - 10.10.2020||840.- Euro||750.- Euro|
|10.10. - 31.10.2020||740.- Euro||650.- Euro|
|31.10. - 27.03.2021||540.- Euro||450.- Euro|
Rates in Euro incl. final cleaning, water and electricity, taxes and linen. (Optional air conditioning for 11.- Euro / day and wireless Internet (if available) for 20 Euro/week, travel cot and high chair for 20 Euro / week)
Attention: "Non smoking house"
Deposit: 200.- Euro. Opt. Cleaning fee per dog 25.- Euro.
Tourist tax: 0,90 Euro / day and person. However maximum 6,30 Euro per person per stay (from 17 years).
All our properties are furnished with the following basic equipment:
- All plots are fenced with a fence or a wall, so that your dog can move freely in the grounds.
- Pillows, blankets and linens are inclusive in each house for max. indicated number of persons present.(pax)
- Towels, bath towels and a hair dryer are not included, please bring with you.
- Well-equipped kitchens with glasses and dishes, coffee maker, toaster, washing machine, kettle and big fridges
- A SAT or digital TV with international Televison and music programs.
- At least one car parking lot in front of or at the grounds, some houses have a carport or garage as well.
- Each house has an outdoor barbecue, garden furniture belongs to the terraces and 2-4 sunbeds.
- (Exception: The Beach-bungalows Nr. 1 till 8 and the apartments are not furnished with sunbeds and the plots are not fenced!)
- You can rent a high chair and a childs cot by arrival. Please contact our caretaker
- Using aircondition (if available) depending 11.- Euro / per day. WiFi sometimes included, sometimer 20.-€/week, it depends on the house
- Booked am
- Booked pm
- Tenant change
More offers with 3 bedrooms
480 € / week
540 € / week
640 € / week
Sie brauchen Unterstützung?
Unser Team ist gerne für Sie da, um Ihnen bei Buchungs-Fragen weiter zu helfen.
+49 (0)2045 - 40 29 30 +49 (0)163 - 333 22 30
Es war sehr komfortabel, und die Angestellten waren angenehm und hilfsbereit.
von Elisa aus Osnabrück